Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Blog says--- THANK YOU :D


This blog can never be perfect without a post solely for the person because of whom it exists today. Yes, this is a post dedicated to the person who inspired me to start this blog. A person who is actually a sweetheart, so very helpful, always willing to lend a helping hand to everyone in whatever way possible, extremely polite and an amazing human being!
Beginning with the J-Team interview when we first met till today, she has always motivated me in her special ways. Yes, I’m talking about the editor of our very own college magazine ENGINUIM (the source of our friendship; I love ENGINIUM even more for this), undoubtedly an influential person but still never brags about anything and is so so decent and an extremely cute person and a super amazing senior. Yes, I’m talking about you “Saaki Boss”. :) You are actually one of the best people here in this place. :)
In these few months, I learnt that we are somewhat similar as well. :D Writing, reading and music (“Atif” in particular :D) are 3 things I totally fall for(and so do you.. right boss?). But the only difference in these similarities is you are far better than me at least when it comes to writing. :)
I have always tried to take whatever you say for you’ve always been an inspiration, as a result of which comes my blog. :D So more than me, “My Blog says--- THANK YOU” :D. And now even I love blogging, all thanks to YOU. :) But I know I’m very lazy and I’ve not really been regular, but I promise I’ll make it a point that I write regularly from now on and keep my blog up to date... Pakka wala promise :D
This was the least I could say or do. You deserve much more :)
Thank you!! :)
Love
Vidhi :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end your blog post, an informative blog.
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/emotions-vs-feelings/

    ReplyDelete