Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FOR YOU, A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!


I read an article entitled “Relation called Friendship.. A Big Question Mark!!” just yesterday and it left me in a deep thought for quite some time. It’s basically a description of the dilemmatic feelings about the relation called “Friendship”. It concludes on a negative note stating the absence of true friendship, the absence of FRIENDS that match up to Google’s definition! :|
I won’t say it is totally wrong for I too have had experiences that would have made me feel just the same if I wouldn’t have had this one “friend” in my life who is not just a friend but whom I call my “soul sister” and this is indeed a post dedicated to her.
It was in class 10 when we first met and then just in a matter of few months, we became the best of friends. Yes, she’s my school friend and I still haven’t found someone like her (or even close to her) after school. Bound by an inseparable feeling, we’ve seen all the ups and the downs. Even after school, when we actually had to part, we are still together, miles in distance unfortunately, but not an inch in heart.
From the times when we’ve stayed together all day long to now when we chat all day long, our lives have seen a lot of changes except that we are together, still there for each other come what may and will always be.
For the ones who know me have now gotten a clue that this is for none but Aashika because for the ones who don’t know her can never know me.
Yes, this one’s for you Aashika. I know, the first thing “as usual”:P you’ll say when you read this will be “Again another 1?? :O”, :P as a reply to which I will say “For you, a thousand times over” :)
I will not make it longer for all I want to say (something that I have never said before) is that I’m really lucky to have you! (i know you are lucky to have me too :P )
I miss you a lot :( and ambala makes me miss you more :| Hope to see you soon.
Love you loads :)
PS: I felt like flattering you today (also that article made me flatter you more :P) ;) and I know you are flattered no end :P

No comments:

Post a Comment