Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nostalgia!

Those rides, that home beside a stream
And my colorful world of dreams
That all beautiful world of my childhood
Ate stones and licked sand instead of food
That world I felt as my very own
That immature age and a candid tone.

Aimlessly wandering on my knees
Wanting to go out, into the streets
Tiresomely placing head on grandma’s lap
While listening to a fairy tale, having a nap.

No worries, nothing to bother about
My innocence, no one to doubt
Singing songs when learning to speak
Buying new toys every single week.

All the memories come flooding in my mind
Lost in thoughts, myself I find
Nostalgic past, future unsure
Tormenting present, how should I endure?

I had asked life too much I guess
That it has snatched everything in a sec
Who’ll bring back those colorful days
That beautiful time, why couldn’t it stay?
Oh that really beautiful time has passed away!

PS: although i wrote this long long ago.. but the feeling is still the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment